From next month, October 2016 IPAustralia is raising all IP rights application costs. However, one benefit is that registration costs will be removed from the schedule of charges. This brings Australia more inline with International IP rights charges. Call me on 4254 5312 for more information on how this will effect your IP rights.
Top 10 Aussie Patents
- Networking of gaming machines, Aristocrat, Sydney (1984):
- Electronic Program Guide for Remote recoding of TV, IceTV (1980);
- High-speed inkjet printer, Silverbook Research(1997);
- Alice risk management software (1985);
- Cochlear implant, Cochlear (1985);
- Sleep apnoea mask, University of Sydney, ResMed (1992);
- RAFT polarisation, CSIRO (1984);
- Data partitioning, Rocksoft (1995);
- Point-to-point speed camera or Safe-T-Cam, CSIRO (1993);
- Bionic eye, UNSW (1998).
Source Ambercite AmberScore.
Please contact Sweeny Legal IP for patent application enquiries, the first step in the process is the Sweeny Legal IP NDA before we meet to discuss.
Contact Sweeny Legal IP for all of your intellectual property and commercial law enquiries.
Call Sweeny Legal IP on 4254 5312