Top 10 Aussie Patents
- Networking of gaming machines, Aristocrat, Sydney (1984):
- Electronic Program Guide for Remote recoding of TV, IceTV (1980);
- High-speed inkjet printer, Silverbook Research(1997);
- Alice risk management software (1985);
- Cochlear implant, Cochlear (1985);
- Sleep apnoea mask, University of Sydney, ResMed (1992);
- RAFT polarisation, CSIRO (1984);
- Data partitioning, Rocksoft (1995);
- Point-to-point speed camera or Safe-T-Cam, CSIRO (1993);
- Bionic eye, UNSW (1998).
Source Ambercite AmberScore.
Please contact Sweeny Legal IP for patent application enquiries, the first step in the process is the Sweeny Legal IP NDA before we meet to discuss.
Contact Sweeny Legal IP for any intellectual property or commercial law enquiries.
Call Sweeny Legal IP on 4254 5312