1. Place all of your terms and conditions up on the website for transparency,
and this allows customers/clients to read your warranties before purchase or a business relationship develops;
3. Place any warranty, refund return policy up on the website, usually with links behind the buttons on the bottom of the page;
4. You need to have a Corporate/SME Audit of all of your agreements and software licences regularly (usually 2 to 3 years) to check for COMPLIANCE –
this manages your RISK, a Contract Register is a good management tool;
5. These are some of the steps which should ensure that you are covered-off for whatever comes at you in the future;
6. Any other compliance requirements/steps will depend on the type and nature of product or service you are trading.
How can we work together? Please contact me if you have any questions in relation to Website Terms and Conditions, Audits, IP audits, Intellectual Property or Commercial Law needs.
Sweeny Legal announces its Virtual Lawyer Service Available in Wollongong.Tomorrow’s Lawyer Today. This Service saves you time, it is convenient, and saves on costs. Alternatively I can come and visit your Office and review your needs.
Contact me if you need commercial assistance or if you need e-commerce business tools, commercial agreements, either reviewed, gap analysis or drafting, for example, Commercial and IP Agreements, Business Relationship Agreements or License Agreements.
Please contact Sweeny Legal or Brandsworth Licensing should you require any assistance with any Intellectual Property (IP) rights, Commercial Agreements of any type, or IP Business Strategies.